Thursday 28 August 2014

Pitso: My worst game ever

Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has described their defeat to Orlando Pirates last night as the worst of his coaching career.
The Buccaneers cruised to a 3-0 win in a game marred by controversy, including a late red card for Thabo Matlaba and playing card issues with Brazilians’ captain Alje Schut.
Mosimane was fuming after the game, saying: “I am very angry about the game. I suffered the worst defeat of my career. I don’t remember receiving three goals in my life.”
‘Jingles’ was also upset at the officiating, and admits he ‘had to force’ referee Robert Smith to send Matlaba off.
“There are too many things around this game and it’s unbelievable what I have seen tonight. 
“I had to go inside the pitch to force the referee to give Matlaba a red card. I went inside, they can suspend me, I don't care.”
Article by: Ernest Fakude

No comments:

Post a Comment