Thursday 28 August 2014

Pitso: Bucs have the advantage

Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane admits that Orlando Pirates will have advantage when the two teams meet at Loftus Versfeld tonight.
The Buccaneers have been using the same starting XI in both the MTN8 and Absa Premiership, while ‘Jingles’ is still trying to strike a balance given all the riches at his disposal.
“It's a little different for us … they have been winning in the cup and that formation has given them wins,” Mosimane said.
“I know why VV [Vladimir Vermezovic] has stuck to that because he has a record. That team has been doing well and that team has been scoring goals.

“They just beat Wits 5-1 [on aggregate] and that shows that they are a good team. But we are not going to keep it all the time like that. I will change a little bit until it is settled.
“It hasn’t settled; people must understand that. I have players that I have bought in and I must justify why I brought them in. I must give them a chance to play, so they must play.”
However, with Pirates having been playing with the same team, Mosimane believes it will be difficult for them to plan against his team since they are not sure which players he will bring tonight.
“They have a settled team, but [Moroka] Swallows had a settle team and we won there. I don't know … in the League they are not settled. I have advantage in the League.
“It's early days and we are still finding out feet. I see Real Madrid also they don't have a proper starting line-up. It's difficult to plan against us, but I don't know how other teams feel playing against us.”
Article by: Ike Khoza

No comments:

Post a Comment