Monday 17 November 2014

Isco: Spain And Madrid Have The Best Players In The World

Spanish midfielder, Isco, believes that Spain and Real Madrid boast the best players in the world.
The Los Blancos midfielder started his first game for the national side and capped it off with a fine strike in their 3-0 win over Luxembourg on Saturday and the 22-year-old was happy with his first start and his goal.
"I just shot and luckily it was a good effort," Isco told reporters after the game.
"It opened the scoring and it helped us - but it could have ended up in the clouds!"
"I'm making the most of my opportunities. I don't know if this is my best moment. When I wasn't playing I just tried to work hard and keep going."
Isco added that he will continue work hard to make it tougher for the coaches to decide on who to play.
"That doesn't depend on me," he added. 
"I just try to work hard and earn it day in, day out. It's up to the coaches. 
"The national team and Real Madrid have the best players in the world. I just try to make things difficult for the coaches to decide."

No comments:

Post a Comment